Red Deer Rebels Hockey Clinic
Sunday, January 25th - Sylvan Lake Arena
The 2015 ATB Financial Red Deer Rebels hockey clinic is an instructional session for boys and girls in the Novice and Atom age category. Held on Sunday, January 25th at the Sylvan Lake Arena, the event provides young players with the on-ice opportunity to meet Red Deer Rebel players while developing their hockey skills.
A registration fee of $20.00 includes:
- 50 minutes of ice time including group instruction from Hockey Alberta Instructors and Red Deer Rebel Players
- A gift package which will include a hockey jersey and two (2) tickets to a Rebels hockey game
- An exclusive autograph session
Other clinic notables:
- Participants must be registered in minor hockey (on a league team). There will be no exceptions
- The sessions require full hockey equipment.
- A parent or legal guardian of each participant will be required to sign a waiver and bring it to registration on the day of the event. A copy of the waiver will be sent to each parent by e-mail after on-line registration.
- The clinic is non-refundable.
- Registration is on a first-come first-serve basis.
- The event consists of five (5) 50 minute sessions, 8:00am, 9:00am, 10:00am, 11:00am, 12:00pm
- Registration begins - 8:00pm, Monday, January 5th on this page
- For more information, please phone 780-421-1051 or e-mail email@example.com